Thursday, May 21, 2015

OWH Mid-month throwdown - His & Hers

Good Afternoon,

Hope all is well with all of you -- all is well here in the desert -- beautiful weather -- warm and not too hot (yet).   The theme is to make a Masculine and a Feminine card using the same card layout/design. I used OWH sketch #197, the same DS paper pack and I decided to use the same stamp as well. (I really like challenges LOL)

I used some retired SU from their Print Poetry DS paper for Mid-month Throwdown Challenge.   I am doing my best to use up some of my old stock of paper so I can justify buying some of the new wonderful paper this spring.  Are any of you like me.... save my paper cause I might want to use it on something special later.

I also am posting a couple of cards that I made for two challenges for a local paper crafters group.   The first challenge is for an exchange card is Polka Dots Galore and the second one is a Mystery Item Challenge.  We were given 4 black photo corners to create a card.   I thought you might enjoy seeing these two cards too.

Thanks for stopping by -- blessings to all.

Remember:  OWH final cards are due August 1st and no later...... and don't forget OWH's Blog Hop this Saturday, May 23rd.  I am looking forward to visiting everyone's blog - I have a class on Saturday so it won't be until late Sat or early Sunday -- I know there will be lots and lots of wonderful cards and inspiration.

OWH Mid-Month Throwdown - His & Her

Mystery Item Challenge for Salsa Group
The mystery item 4 photo corners (hint - I made the bat wings with them)

Card Exchange Challenge - Polka Dots Galore for Salsa
I also used OWH sketch 197 for this card too.

2 comments:

Carol L said...

What a wonderful collection of cards! I love those tags and sentiments on the his & hers versions and the papers are fantastic too! Love the spider web and hummingbird cards too! NJ on all!

craftysahmiam said...

All four cards are wonderful, but photo corner mounts for bat wings ?!?? Genius ! Thanks for sharing