Tuesday, June 9, 2015

OWH Sketch Challenge #255

Good afternoon......

Wanted to get my challenge card posted before the next sketch.  I am going to use this sketch for a few more cards....  I used my new die from Spellbinders.  A friend and I were out on a craft shopping day and we stopped in Blue Moon Scrapbooking (check out their website) - it is actually an online store but they do let crafters like us stop in and by at the brick and mortar site.  It is set up like a warehouse so you really need to look at everything.  Well my friend found this die for me and I couldn't resist.  We have a yellow lab and I love making doggie cards.  My little Sadie was helping me today too -- sleeping at my feet in my tiny craft room while making some cards.

Hope everyone has a good rest of the week.

Blessings and hugs to all,

Sharon


Sketch 255 


Sadie - busy sleeping while I make cards.


5 comments:

craftysahmiam said...

Awesome die (and background paper) for your sweet card. Adorable helper, too !

Carol L said...

What a great find on the doggie die! Great card for any dog-lover and the background dsp is fabulous too!

Lee Mae said...

What a great doggy die cut! I like the paw print charm and the sentiment is just perfect. Sadie looks like the perfect crafting companion - what a cutie!

I actually have ordered from Blue Moon Scrapbooking before. They were very quick with filling my order - how fun to visit them! So glad to see you back posting again. I've been a bit remiss with challenges and commenting lately. My own little chihuahuas are 17 and are having difficulty sleeping through the night - so now so am I! I'm too old for lack of sleep, but I love those little ones, so....

Hope you are having a great week and staying cool!

Sybrina K said...

Sharon, What a great card! It's certainly easy to see why you just had to have that die cut. And, how nice that Sadie was there offering moral support while you were crafting away. Thanks so much for joining our sketch challenge at Operation Write Home. :)

C. M. Taylor said...

Good to see Sadie, and to know that you are out there. Life is busy but not real exciting, that is good! Rox and I both you and your shares. Take care and hang in there.