Tuesday, May 12, 2015

OWH Sketch Challenge 254

Good Afternoon ..... Sort of

I just finished reading Sandy's Situation Report and I am filled with mixed emotions.  I am happy that our many of our deployed heros are soon to be home but I am going to miss the fellow OWHers and all that we have learned together and of course I will miss our fearless leader Sandy -- who I have admired for all that she has done and continues to do.  I really appreciate the opportunity she shared with all of us -- to touch the lives of those who have served this great country -- keeping us safe and out of harms way.

It is bitter sweet - but we must carry on and help Sandy and OWH -- "Finish Strong" -- from now until August 1st, 2015.

So -- here are my cards for this challenge.

Thanks for checking in -- blessing to all,

Sharon




3 comments:

Sybrina K said...

Sharon, I think a lot of us are experiencing the same mixed emotions you described. But, I'm so glad that you are in it 'til the end... Finishing strong, indeed! Thanks so much for playing along with our sketch challenge. :)

Unknown said...

I so share your same emotions. I can't imagine life without OWH, but our Heroes are coming home! yeah! Thanks for sharing your cards, love the vellum banner, nice little different touch to be creative!

craftysahmiam said...

I'm with you and the previous commenters, bittersweet news for sure ! Thanks for sharing two more wonderful cards to go to the troops