Friday, January 18, 2013

Paper Players Challenge 128


Good Morning -- I decided to try a new challenge over at the paper players -- it was a tough one for me -- I found I had a real hard time with bold colors.  It took me FOREVER to put anything together and I am still not sure about my card but I thought I would post it anyway.  So here it is in all its' glory -- (lol) I tried to use mostly SU items with the exception of the ribbon -- this came from my scrap basket so I have no idea of its' manufacturer and a little bling on the butterfly.

Have a great day and thanks for letting me play along in your challenge.

Sharon S.








4 comments:

Donna Nuce said...

Gorgeous card Sharon! I love how you used the yellow and blue as the main colors and left the grey as an accent.

Nance Leedy said...

I agree, these bold colors are challenging but you've done a lovely job with them. Love all the texture and how that ribbon pulls it all together! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

stampwithsandy said...

Sharon, I love all the layers, texture and details and your scrap of ribbon was the perfect choice. Thanks for sharing your creation with The Paper Players!

Christy - www.hokiecoyote.com said...

Love seeing the SU products used. I think your card turned out great!