Wednesday, May 8, 2013

OWH Challenges

Good Wednesday Morning

Just doing a little catching up on some of the past challenges.  Hopefully I can find a little more time in the next few days to do today's challenge.  Sure don't know where all my time goes -- anyone else feel that way sometimes?  -- Just doing a quick post  -- I'll come back this afternoon and post the supplies used on each of the cards.  Being pressed for time I tried to combine a few of the challenges.

Thanks for stoppin' in.  It really means a lot to me to have your feedback.

Hugs,

Sharon




OWH Sketch Challenge 171, VCMP Challenge #5 and Sandy's challenge - Romantic card



OWH Sketch #171




OWH Sketch #170

OWH Sketch Challenge card for Sketch 170 and ODBD - challenge - Miss you



VCMP Challenge #2 - Paula's Challenge - Kids card


Midweek Throwdown - Thank You challenge


VCMP #4 - Nancy's Blog --Cards from scrapbooking sketches and
VCMP #6 - use a photo and make a Any Hero Card


5 comments:

Paula S. said...

Hi Sharon! Yes, I can relate all to well to the 'where does the time go' feeling but i'm glad you got to play along in the VCMP challenges. I really like the blue and grey color combo in your ODBD card (so soothing!) and the cute teddy with the bright polka dots is just adorable. You did a good job tackling Nancy's scrapbook sketch challenge too..smart thinking to combine challenges too!

Marlene Diefendorf said...

Sharon you did a terrific job with the VCMP challenges. I love it when two challenges can be combined. Your take on this week's sketch challenge, combined with Sandy's romance card challenge is beautiful. Love the butterfly paper and the sentiment is perfect.

Missy said...

I love how you turned the sketch into a wonderful miss you card for a hero to send to a loved one or friend.

Roxy Jones said...

Geeze Sharon - I may have to get that Swallowtail yet. Great cards (as usual). See you Monday.

Nancy Keller said...

Adorable! I love your use of the sketch for the card, and that photo is just adorable. Someone will sure enjoy this card. It's making me smile already. :) I love your choices of color also!