Saturday, February 11, 2012

Stars & Stamps VCMP Challenges

Good Saturday afternoon,

For those of you just stopping in OWH has had a challenge going all week while Sandy and the Caribbean cruisers were on the first OWH cruise.  What fun they must be having -- but just think of all the fun we have had here too -- thanks for all the fun challenges.

Well I know I've been kept busy with all of these challenges this week.  I have not gotten all of them done so I thought I better post what I have competed before Sunday arrives.   I am going to post the cards and I'll come in later with all the details on all the cards -- just wanted to get them up on my blog.

Thanks for stopping in to take a look --

Sharon

CMP Challenge #1 - Hot Tropics

VCMP Challenge #2 - Masculine Nautical

VCMP Challenge #4 - Beachy Thinking of You

Challenge #6 - Sand & Sea

VCMP Challenge #8 - Jungle Animals

VCMP Challenge #7 - CAS: Clean and Simple

VCMP Challenge #9 - Cut It Out

VCMP Challenge #11 - Rainforest Color Challenge

8 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

Wow each of these cards are beautiful in it's own right. The first card is so colorful. You hit the nail on the heard. I love the map in your second card. The beachy card is so pretty and has a nice vintage feel to it. Your blue and tan card is just lovely. Love the sentiment on your jungle card and your CAS card is nice and cheery looking. Your Cut It Out card is just gorgeous and your rain forest is just so delicate and sweet. (I have to get working on that one) Thanks for all the nice inspiration.

Unknown said...

These are all beautiful cards! I just love them all.

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

you have been very busy
all great cards - thanks for playing along and supporting OWH

Barb Housner

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Wow, great batch of cards. I love your "From the Beach" card the best, I think, but then I saw your "cut it out" card! The masculine nautical us great, too; love the dp that you used. Thanks for sharing and for stopping by my blog!

Paula S. said...

Fantastic group of cards! There is so much to like about so many of these but your CAS is so striking! I love it! I am so glad you were able to join the OWH party. By the looks of these cards you really did have some fun and your cards came out great!

Paula S.
OWH Blog Team
operationwritehome.org

Cynthia T said...

Each card is beautiful in it's own way. Thanks for sharing them. The stand-outs for me include the 'masculine nautical' and 'sand & sea'.
Your creativity is amazing and inspiring ;)

Lee Mae said...

Wow, all of your VCMP cards are terrific! I like every one of them, but I am favoring the blue and tan with the shell because I tried that and couldn't get a design together. I think I fried my brain, lol! I have to stop now because I am going to mention every card and what I like about it!! They are all fabulous!

Donna Hanley said...

Congrats on your OWH win for the cut outs. You totally deserved this win. YAY for you.