Saturday, February 25, 2012

OWH Midweek Throwdown Challenge

Good Saturday afternoon,

I've been working on Mother's Day cards for Operation Write Home (OWH) today.  I made this card for the mid week throwdown challenge but just getting it posted today.   Thought I better get to crackin' and get some more cards made so I can send them in for the Mother's Day Challenge due March 20th.   This challenge is to send in cards with half Mother's Day and the other half with themes and this will help the shippers get Mother's Day cards out a bit earlier so our heroes get them in plenty of time to mail home to all those special Mom's.  The regular deadline for Mother's Day is March 31st.

Have a good rest of the day.





It seems I am stuck on fussy cards this week -- I used SU card stock and polka dot paper
The Rose designer paper is from scraps that I had-- it is the last of this paper and I don't
have a clue what brand.  I wish I did -- I would like to get more.   I added a couple of fluffy feathers, MS pearls.
The sentiment is from my computer using the font Zapfino

2 comments:

Lee Mae said...

Stunning card! Love the feathers and the fussy cut flower. Thanks for playing in our Midweek Throwdown Challenge at Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps!
~Lee Mae
Operation Write Home
MWT Assistant

Donna Hanley said...

Just beautiful and so very feminine. someone will just love receiving this one. have a great day.