Sunday, October 16, 2011

Stars & Stamps - Sketch Challenge 91

Good Evening --

Hope everyone had a good day.  I've been busy bee -- a little bit of crafty things then baking, dinner cooked and kitchen cleaned up now a quick post to my blog to get a couple of the cards I did today.   My pictures seem a little fuzzy -- I'll have to try and take pictures during daylight and see if that makes any difference.

The card with the bird - the DP is from DCWV - The Four Seasons Stack and the sentiment is from Hot Off the Press.  I also added 3 little Blue Jay feathers I found on this summer travels.

The card with the flower - I used DP from Colorbook Pattern Pack, the sentiment is from Impression Obsession.  I added some lace, green and pink ribbon then added 3 pearls from Martha Stewart.

Have a great week -- and thanks for stoppin' in.





                                                     



 




6 comments:

Linda said...

The floral is super yummy! Love the lace on the side! TFS!!!

Donna Hanley said...

Both of these cards a gorgeous. I love the little blue jay feathers on your first card and the lace is the perfect added touched on your second card. Thanks so much for sharing.

Julie said...

Lovely cards, Sharon! I love the lace and pearls. Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

Kathryn said...

Wasn't this a fun sketch? I really like the vintage feel of your rose card and the lace accent. :)

F.T said...

Lovely floral, but the lace shouldn't be added on it's side according to me.

discount card printing
Membership card printing

اوائل المثالي said...

شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالاحساء
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بابها وخميس مشيط
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالقطيف