Monday, March 25, 2013

OWH Sketch Challenges #163 & #164 and Midweek Color Challenge and the Spirelli Tutorial

Hello -- well I am a few challenges behind.  I haven't had as much time in the craft room these days.  Hubby is getting ready to have some surgery so going to various doctors has been taking up lots of our time and getting in a little ATVing here in the desert before hubby is out of commission for a few weeks.  I'll share a picture of a couple of wild mustangs we saw as we were heading up the mountain trail.  We thought it was awesome to see these wonderful animals.

Well thanks for stopping in -- I'll have another post later today.  I will come back with supplies on the cards a bit later.  Much of what I have used have been SU products.

Later,

Sharon

OWH Sketch Challenge #164

Midweek Throwdown Color Challenge - use blue & green colors on your card then
if your up for it -- then add orange and a neutral to it.

OWH Sketch Challenge #163

Spirelli Tutorial on March 5th

Spirelli Tutorial - March 5th

Wild Mustangs - up Wheeler Pass


No comments: