Thursday, February 7, 2013

OWH Midweek Throwdown Challenge - Kids 4 Cards

Good Thursday afternoon,

I made a card for Wednesday's  Midweek Throwdown Challenge at OWH.  The challenge is to make cards that our heroes can write home to their children.  One thing I discovered -- I don't really have much in the way of kiddy type stamps -- I did find this one and hopefully it will do.  I guess I will have to be on the look out for some stamps that may be better suited for a kids card.  (I love when I find a reason to do some stamp shopping -- tee hee).

Have a good rest-of-the week and hope you get to do some crafting

Hugs and blessing,

Sharon

The stamp is from Inkadinkado from their Summer Assortment


Food for thought:

Happy times and bygone 
days are never lost....In truth, 
they grow more wonderful 
within the heart that keeps them.
~Kay Andrew~

2 comments:

Donna Nuce said...

Darling card and very cute for a kid! But feel free to shop away for kid's stamps so we all feel better about how much we shop1 LOL!

Carol L said...

This is perfect for a child's card, because I'm sure there are kids out there who have pet turtles or a fondness for them! I love that honeycomb embossing in the background too! Thanks for your kind words about my sketch card at OWH too! Much appreciated :)