Wednesday, July 6, 2011

OWH Stars & Stamps Midweek Christmas in July Challenge

Good Evening -- Hope everyone is having a good week.  I decided to make the pinwheel that was part of this past weekend's challenge and Tuesday's Tutorial.  I guess I am kinda fudging -- putting all three in one but I wanted to try my hand at the pinwheel and also participate in today's challenge. The weather was very hot and humid today so getting into the Christmas mood was not an easy task -- So here are my two attempts at Christmas in July using the pinwheel.  Thanks for stopping in -- have a wonderful week.





Card 1:  Background paper - Cosmo Cricket Oh Joy: Frosty; the pinwheel K&Company: Yuletide
              Sentiment from Hot Off the Press stamps

Card 2: Background paper - Wassail - Failing snow; the pinwheel is K&Company: Yuletide
            Sentiment from Hot Off the Press stamps

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Great cards. Love the pinwheels.

Linda said...

Love that Basic Grey card the best...the sentiment on that one really pops out!

Vicki Chrisman said...

Thanks for coming by! Loved looking at your beautiful cards over here.. esp those Crafty Secrets ones :)